Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena

This is my castle a place to relax with friends or battle in the arena do not sit on my throne or my queens throne or you will be kicked

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The throne room and Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 pm

"I know you do Night I know you do." Shira hugs her back
Back to top Go down
https://shiranagikitsura.forumotion.com
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 pm

"Crazy" Night whispers
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm

"And?" Shira chuckles
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:01 pm

"And What?" Night asks
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm

"I don't know." Shira smiles
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm

"Shira, I have a request" Night says smiling
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yes, my love?" Shira smiles at her
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 pm

"I would like to have a little battle with you" Night says smiling
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

"A...alright." Shira looks at her slowly.
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm

"Is something wrong with my request" Night asks
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm

"N..no just didn't expect it." Shira smiles gently
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

"So can we do my request please?" Night asks
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

"I'll see you in the arena then my love." Shira chuckles
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm

"Thank you" Night says smiling then left the throne room
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 pm

-the dragon let a low growl come from his scaly throat- a nightmare? and why would this effect you hmm? can you not fight it?
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 pm

"No... I can't fight it because.... its a horrible memory that I have," May hesitated taking a deep breathe. "Its something that happened to me when I only seven." (which is three in human years)
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Luna ran back into the throne room
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 pm

ah yes little one -he growled softly again. a claw poking at her forehead- but a memory is yours to control. to shape. to change. use it to influence you. not control it. use it to STRENGTHEN you but not weaken you -he made another growl gently dragging his claws down her forehead and nose. jusssst scraping the skin. but not actually cutting it- otherwise. the fortress that is your mind . . . is nothing more then sticks . . .and twigs
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 pm

May thought about what Sliva had said. "Sliva... what if the nightmare is about the memory of my parents being killed by a demon dragon?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:59 pm

-that seemed to bring abit of glee from the black drake- then its all the better is it not? it gives you focus. REASON. if this demon wronged you. KILL him. its as simple as that. there must be no other reason then that. and little one. i can see abit of the spark of potential within you . . . whats that human saying? "its always the quiet ones" i think?
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:06 am

May turned to look at Sliva. "Your right but I've never hurt anything or anyone in my life, how can I kill someone?!" She said. "Sliva, I'm not the killing type. I just can't... ugh whats the human word? .... I think its prance, yeah. I just can't....prance around, see someone and go kill them!" May said making small hand gestures.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:08 am

YES YOU CAN -he smirked happily. a hand flashing out and with expert precision he cut out a small strand of hair- you CAN do it. you just CHOOSE NOT to. so you have two choices though -he held up the strand of hair. and it seemed to burn at the ends- either you suppress the fear -and then the hair disappeared in a small puff of flames- or you PURGE it. which is it you want?
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 am

May thought about it but she was scared of both choices... she didn't know why. "What do you mean by purge?" She asked. (PS THATS WHAT I'M WONDERING TOO LOL)
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:39 pm

-he rubbed at a fang on his mouth- remove. destroy. get rid of. make not there anymore. take your pic. but thats what i mean
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:31 pm

"I wanna make it go away but, I don't know if I have any powers to do that." May said looking down at the back of her hands and then the front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The throne room and Lounge
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena :: Lounge, Castle, Arena, etc. :: Castle and Lounge (Relaxing only, no drama please)-
Jump to: