Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena

This is my castle a place to relax with friends or battle in the arena do not sit on my throne or my queens throne or you will be kicked

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Shiranagi stood on the left far side of the arena wearing a long black trench coat and a red shirt as he waits for his challenger to come into the arena his hands forming into large keratin (Dragon scale material) claws that would be his hands for now.
Back to top Go down
https://shiranagikitsura.forumotion.com
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:31 pm

I run towards you and swing my sword as I get within striking distance
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Shiranagi smirks and then quickly moves with split second reaction time his claw moving up to hold the sword sparks flying off his claws as he brings the tip of his index claw to Dragaroth's face, "You have to do better than that."
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 pm

I jump back then use telekinetic powers to hurl a man sized boulder at you
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Shiranagi smirks and moves to block the boulder head on but to no avail as he thrown back by it and knocked off balance.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 pm

I get into a blocking stance with my sword preparing to take a hit
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Shiranagi smirks as his claws glimmer with light and he moves seeming to disappear using his speed and reflexes to move just beyond his field of vision as he appears infront of Dragaroth his claws glimmering even more now as he goes for a quick strike with both sets of claws.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I quickly send out a fireball from my hand and lunge my sword forward with my head turned away to the side so I don't burn my face
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Shiranagi knew even he couldn't dodge both attacks at once as he looks at Dragaroth as he took the hit from the sword and forming an ice shield the size of the fireball as one of his nine tails forms a large keratin needle moving down quickly towards him, "Didn't want to use my tails for this."
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 pm

I start shaking in fear and then anger flows through me as my eyes turn red and I wildly swing my sword without looking with one hand in front of my face to shield myself
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Shiranagi moves back quickly as he shields himself making his tails form into keratin through a space time alteration and alchemical reactions to transmute the fur in his tails.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:58 pm

I start running out of energy felling weak I resort to magic as I sheath my sword. My hands cache on fire as I breath heavily. I put both hands together and charge a large fireball and hurl it as fast as I can towards you.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:04 pm

"Oh I see you wanna play magic, eh?" Shiranagi smirks evilly as his right hand lights with a black flame and his left with a white as the iris of his eyes turned a pure bright golden.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:08 pm

I throw an onslaught of fireballs at you very rapidly. Everywhere in your direction.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Shiranagi smirked as a negative colored area appeared around each fireball and around Shiranagi as space time altered stopping each fireball and turning them to nothing but smoke and ash as each fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:58 pm

"Enough! That's it! I won't lose to you!" I say as I pull out my sword, an aurora of energy surrounds me. I immediately charge at you as my sword caches fire. I use one hand and shoot out a streaming lighting bolt at you. It follows you were ever you go.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 pm

"If you wish for me to stop playing then so be it!" Shiranagi exclaims as his tails suddenly catch fire as well with light and black flames, his eyes glowing a crimson red sending the impulse of immense fear and fright into Dragaroth through an electromagnetic link in their brains he holds up his hand as a dark shield forms nullifying the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: The end   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

"I've had enough. It's time to end this once and for all. We will both be defeated this way." I say with a grin. My eyes glow red and my body starts to glow as a red aurora glows around me. With lighting speed I charge toward you. I grab on and yell "face it you know you can't win!!!" All of the sudden a huge fiery explosion goes off. Destroying almost the whole structure. I caused an explosion so big that I'm unconscious. Im still smiling evilly.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Shiranagi had put up a shield at the last second of the explosion as he is holding his right arm panting heavily as the shield falls showing he is barely holding himself up for once.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm

I regain consciousness and slowly get up holding my arm. It's pouring blood. I glow for about a second and the light went out. My arm was healed and I'm breathing heavily. I grab my sword with one hand and my other one catches on fire. I charge at you at full speed while charging a fireball. As soon as the sword gets within striking range I let the ball of fire go at full force.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Shiranagi smirks and quickly takes the hand holding the fireball freezing it solid with ice as three of his tails catch the sword forming keratin armor and he slowly headbutts Dragaroth full force his other clawed hand moving to claw his chest.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm

I quickly send a highly electrical jolt through your body. Trying to get free. I send a rock at you.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Shiranagi looks at him jumping back from the jolt as he pulls Dragaroth's sword with him throwing it behind him into the ground quickly two of his tails blocking the rock as he slams his claw into the ground several spikes of crystallized darkness flying at him.
Back to top Go down
Someone23

Someone23

PostSubject: Fight   Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:53 pm

I use telekinetic powers to retrieve my sword as I quickly avoid the spikes. I say "this is it if I can't win than nobody will!" I pick you up and proceed to slowly crush you while I hold you in the air.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Shiranagi smirks as each piece of crystallized darkness suddenly implodes causing explosions of dark matter everywhere with a large radius as Shiranagi puts a shield up for protection and to also break the telekinesis.

Last edited by Shiranagi Kitsura on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth    Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth  Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle: Shiranagi vs. Dragaroth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next