Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena

This is my castle a place to relax with friends or battle in the arena do not sit on my throne or my queens throne or you will be kicked

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The throne room and Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Someone23

Someone23

The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Challenge considered   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Hey shiranagi, I've become more powerful than ever now that I've been magically transformed. Now that I am half dragon I want a rematch. Swords only and no magic allowed. Trust me, I'll win this time.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:01 pm

-silvas eyes then blazed with anger. hs attention turning away from the female and then brought to bear upon the dragon hybrid- YOU DID WHAT? YOU A LOWLY HUMAN DARE TO THINK YOURSELF WORTHY OF EVEN BECOMING HALF DRAGON. LET ALONE A QUARTER. A SIXTEENTH. A 32 OF A DRAGON? NO. YOUR BATTLE IS WITH ME. IF YOU THINK FOR A MOMENT YOU ARE ANYTHING. I WILL EVEN FIGHT YOU WITHOUT A SWORD. WITH MY OWN CLAWS. WHAT DO YOU SAY YOU HALFBREED FILTH
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Shiranagi stood from his throne and lashed his tails out at Silva and held him against the wall with speed not even a full dragon could match* I WILL NOT STAND NOR TOLERATE THE INSULT OF ANOTHER IN MY KINGDOM, NOW STAND DOWN YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD OR I'LL LOP YOUR HEAD OFF RIGHT HERE AND NOW
Back to top Go down
https://shiranagikitsura.forumotion.com
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 pm

May jumped away and froze as she saw the mighty dragon forced up against the wall. She was so afraid to move... She didn't know what would happen. She quivered with fear so much that anyone could see how scared she was.
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Night went over to May and says "Follow me this might not end well"

Luna was hiding behind Night when she stopped next to May
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 pm

May nodded and follwed them.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:17 pm

-match no. see. yes. as the tails approached. barb wire formed out of his body lashing out to wrap around the kitsunes tail. the barb wire held tightly. but dulled and holding the tails safety from the dragons body. silva's eyes a deep red of fury- i am NOT insulting you. i am insulting this man who dares to think for a moment he can just become a dragon LIKE HE DESERVES IT. if he cant even BEAT a dragon. then he by no means deserves to be one.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Shiranagi looked at the dragon seeing the barbwire around his tails pulling them back his tails causing a space time rupture allowing to become intangible and pass through the wires as he sits back in his throne saying lightly, "Besides any battles have to be approved by me, am I understood, you will abide by MY rules in MY kingdom, kapiche?"
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:30 pm

-he snorted loudly his arms folded across his chest- no. as long as the battles take place within there respective place. it serves little purpose to be needed your authority. the battle is for the settling of a score between two people. regardless of the reason. unless it somehow directly affects your kingdom its none of your business and thus you have no authority over it
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 pm

HHis right eye twitched violently as he held back the urge to smash the dragon's head in with his own scales, "EXCUSE ME?!?!?! You think you can have a battle in my kingdom without the need for my authority?!?!?! Last I checked I was a King, I don't care if your freaking Zeus in my kingdom you go by my rules or I kick your sorry scaly ass hide from here!!"
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 pm

-silva growled starign the man dead in the eyes- and last time i checked this kingdom you probably wouldn't even HAVE if it wasnt for me. last time i checked I am a dragon ARCH LORD. last time i checked. you have never defeated me in combat. and i never you. simply because you are to stubborn to yield. so i have to LITERALLY beat you into a inch of your life before i stop. want to try pulling rank on me again?
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 pm

"Technically I am higher than you because I am a Twilight EMPEROR Kitsune and therefore control space time at my own will and have restricted powers beyond even your imagination, and check your count I've beaten you once, only cause I got a lucky hit yes, but a win is a win."
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 pm

-he snorted- dragon arch lord. you cna have all the powers "beyond my imagination" you please. BUT YOU DONT SEEM TO GET IT. spouting shit all day long gets you no wwhat. -he snorts and did a high whiney voice "oooh look at me. i have a big title and rank. i sit on a throne. fear me" BAAAAAH -he growled out back to his normal gruff deep voice- it means nothing if your willing to use it
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:54 pm

"Both of you stop arguing and yelling" Night says coming back into the throne room
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 pm

He looks up for a second as a large blast of dark energy shot towards the dragon from just the look as he said demonically, "You think I'm not willing to use my power? The only reason you live right now is because of my wife and queen."
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:01 pm

-he snorts and literally bats the energy to the side. with the aide of a little of his own. sending it carrening into a pillar that was next to him- or maybe the only reason i live is because you know that i have always been superior. do not think for a moment that talking high and mighty like that means anything
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"Both or you stop it now," Night ends up yelling, "You have scared two people who were in here to where they went to hide"
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 pm

"I know it doesn't, but you never go through with what you say either and actually deliver your finishing blow like you say will but each time you hold it back, just admit it you care about me a little too much." Shiranagi gave the dragon a smirk as he stood up from his throne.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:06 pm

-he yawned loudly- i have never held back because i care about you. simply because i dont like killing potential. and if this is what the potential has culmianted as. i think i need to cut it
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:09 pm

'Hm... the ignorant way of playing off your emotions...you haven't even seen what I can do or what I've done, not like you keep tabs on me anyway but oh well not like actually care."
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm

May finally came out from her hiding place and could still hear the arguing when she stepped back into the throne room. "Please stop this arguing. Its not right to be arguing in a place of relaxing! Plus it causes tenisona to rise and everything you love to...to be ripped away from you...." May said speaking from her heart.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 pm

-he looked to may a low snort coming from him- so which do you prefer? for me to lose something? or for me to lie down like a god -he snorted doing a little dog whistle to shira then looking back to her- not arguing makes things worse. it leaves things unsettled. and it allows hatred and anger and aggression to fester. true friends a argument will never hurt. it will only strengthen. however NOT talking it out will destroy it more
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:50 pm

May burned with frustration as she the words that Sliva said. "I know that but an argument is what got my parents killed!" May quickly covered her mouth when she realized how loud her voice when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:31 pm

"Arguments can do that?" Luna asks quietly after hearing May say that

"No they can't" Night says going over to Luna and picks her up and takes her over to Shira
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:42 pm

May was horrfied that Luna had heared her. Her lip started to quiver and she knew she was going to cry. May sprinted out of the throne room and ran as far as her legs could take her. (since she doesn't know that she can use her wings to fly.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The throne room and Lounge
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena :: Lounge, Castle, Arena, etc. :: Castle and Lounge (Relaxing only, no drama please)-
Jump to: