Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena

This is my castle a place to relax with friends or battle in the arena do not sit on my throne or my queens throne or you will be kicked

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The throne room and Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
-*~Night~*-
Admin

The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Luna goes over to May and pulls her arm lightly
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:27 pm

May looks down at Luna and smiles. "I would love to meet your mommy"
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm

"Come play?" Luna asks
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:12 pm

"Of course Luna! I would love to play with you!" May exclaimed smiling. She thought about that it had been years since she had gotten a chance to play. She had been hiding since she was seven.
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 pm

"Yay!" Luna says excitedly
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Luna squeezes May's hand just alittle bit and both began skipping toward their destination. A smile began to grow on May's face. She had not smiled in nine years. May began to feel that she was finally happy again. She felt like was part of a family again.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Shira smiled as he went back and sat in his throne again
Back to top Go down
https://shiranagikitsura.forumotion.com
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Luna was glad to have someone to play with
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Luna led May to her play room which was a huge room. May's mouth dropped as she looked into to massive room. There were toys everywhere in the room. There were about five dollhouses, ten rocking horses, and about a hundred dolls. Luna gingerly pulled May into the room and she brought May over to one of the dollhouses. The dollhouse was red and white and it looked like the same one that May once had in her old room. May sat down next to the dollhouse while Luna grabbed two of her many dolls. Luna came back over to May and handed her one of the dolls. As they began to play with the dolls, May suddenly felt that someone was watching from the door way.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm

-a low growl came from him. little ones. most of the time annoying at that. all of them seeming to be going around. moving. ruckess. so . . . innocent. so frail so . . .weak. nothing like the young of dragons. but then again they wherent. and had to thus be held at a lower standard. silvas crimson eyes where broguht up to the lord of the castle. evne on the throne silva stood taller then him- greeting is returned then lord -he snorted his eyes scanning the area. lookign around. observing. taking in the sight of the two who seemed to draw upon his attention. the little females-
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Shira sighed as looked to Silva and then slowly stood from his throne, not even flinching at the size difference as he says in a kind yet still demanding tone being that Silva was at one time his technical "father" or at least father figure, "At least try to be nice if anything I'm not saying all the time."
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Luna ran away from May and ran back to Shira
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 pm

-silvas eye arched quizzically- nice? i am always nice. up until the part where someone decides to piss me off -he eyes the child that ran to the one he was speaking to- i find young lings of most races to be entertaining. so full of energy. its fun to watch them stroll along without a care in the world. -his black head raised again to look at him- dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Shira's eyes rolled as he looked at Silva saying lightly, "Seriously? Must you be so egotistic and condescending? But yes it is rather fun....just try to be nicer than your usual self alright....at very least in MY kingdom."
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:15 pm

-silvas eye arched again. what did he say that was egotistical? he shook his head not caring much to the point- as long as no one puts me off like i said i will MORE then happily do so
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 pm

"Daddy" Luna whispers very quietly
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Shira nodded to Silva as he turned to his daughter and then slowly knelt down as he looked at her, 'Yes sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm

"I think mommy is coming soon" Luna whispers
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Shira smiles as he hears her as he moves to go and sit in his throne slowly, "I would hope this room is kind of empty without her here. Only slightly."
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

"What was that?" Night asks just hardly hearing what he said when she came in to the throne room

"Told you" Luna whispers
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:31 pm

'Uhm nothing dear...nothing at all." Shira would sit up straight for a second as he heard his queen come in and smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm

"Oh really!" Night asks going over to him

"Did you really lie to mommy just know daddy?" Luna asks whispering
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:40 pm

"Actually no I didn't this room can get get kind of boring besides my two little fire sparks." Shira smiles as he wraps his tail around her waist pulling her into his lap gently.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:45 pm

-silvas eye was brought to the arrival of the new female. just giving her a casual glance over before his eyes where brought to the lord- so then i assume this is the one you have chosen as a mate?
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 pm

May came back from the play room and saw a new face in the room. May smiled on how everyone looked so happy. Well, some what happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The throne room and Lounge
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena :: Lounge, Castle, Arena, etc. :: Castle and Lounge (Relaxing only, no drama please)-
Jump to: