Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena

This is my castle a place to relax with friends or battle in the arena do not sit on my throne or my queens throne or you will be kicked

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The throne room and Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
-*~Night~*-
Admin

The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:55 pm

"But she said it killed her parents" Luna says starting to cry

"Luna that can't happen" Night says trying to calm her down
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Shira sat in his throne looking at everyone in the room remembering his own trauma of his entire village and family being slaughtered by the insufferable races he had once called "friends" as he closed his eyes slowly
Back to top Go down
https://shiranagikitsura.forumotion.com
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Night and Luna go over to Shira and Night puts Luna down in front of him

"Daddy" Luna says quietly
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Shira looked up at his daughter and smiled lightly, "Yes, my sweet little fire spark?"
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:14 pm

"Will you promise not to argue with mommy anymore?" Luna ask

"I did not put her up to asking you that" Night says
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:17 pm

"I'll try my baby girl." Shira smiled petting her head gently focusing on positive thoughts now
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:20 pm

"Thank you daddy" Luna says smiling then ran off

"I promise you that I didn't put her up to that" Night says
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 pm

ah . . . the little ones. the pure and the innocent . . . they can sway powerful minds can they not? -he snorts then and turns around briskly on th eball of his black foot. following out after the afraid woman- i shall handle her
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Mayy finally stopped running when she got to what looked a small cave. She walked in exhauseted and as she entered the dark cave she collasped on her knees and wept. "I-" May was sobbing so much that she could hardly speak.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:59 pm

-silva snorted. having followed her scent to where she was. after a little while of running on all fours like that of a animalistic beast. a pretty damn scary one at that. and there she was. on her knees. crying like a little babe as if in pain. emotional it may be. but still pain. he lumbered forward. kneeling down on a knee behind her. and his large black wings wrapping around the two. and drawing her to his armored scaly body. a low snort coming from him- oh calm down little angel. nothing is worth crying over. it simply causes grief. and that is something no friend wants upon you. so tell me. what is it you hurt over?
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:16 pm

She looked up the dragon with her blood shot eyes as tears still poured down her face. "An arguement killed them.. an arguement over.. over.." As she tried to answer Sliva's question she began to sob once more.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 pm

-his eye quirked. typical flesy ideals. that arguments should be killed over- oh please. if they killed each other over words. then they most certainly DESERVED to die. rather there stupidity leave this world. as harsh as that is it is the truth -he snorted. grabbing her face and shaking it- NOW CALM DOWN. crying doenst help anything
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:45 pm

May slapped his hands away from her and said, "They had an arguement with the demon dragon ABOUT ME!!!!" She raised her voice as she walked across to the other side of the cave.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 pm

arguing with hose that are your greater. is never a smart thing -he snorts standing up. a low annoying growl coming from the mighty black drake- especially with demons. they don't listen to reason. and they don't care about anything.
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:03 pm

"I wasn't really sure why the arguement was about me but I overheared the demon saying he wanted me for something but I could not hear. I peeked out my bedroom door as my mortal parents were kicking the dragon out. Just a he walked out the door he transformed into a human." May said turning back to look at Silva.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:45 pm

A white furred fox with red fur tipped ears and nine red fur tipped tails walked into the throne room slowly looking at everyone with golden constricted eyes as it hopped up into the king's throne and curled up it's tails wrapping sideways around it.
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:04 pm

May walked up to the throne room enterance with her head down in shame. Her eyes, still red from crying as she took a step on the throne room floor. She glanced up and saw Shira on his throne. She bowed in great respect and said, "I'm sorry for my horrible outburst, its just that arguments bring back the horrible memory of my parent's murder."
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

The fox looked up at the girl and tilted it's head slightly at her it's ears twitching as it then slowly layed its head back down closing it's eyes.
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm

May stood up straight as she felt her aura become extremely sad and dark. She sat down next to a pillar and closed her eyes as she felt the tears roll down her face once more.
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Shira walked into the throne room yawning his armor on him as he snaps removing it for his jacket and casual clothes as the fox jumps form the throne walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 pm

May felt someone walk into the room but did not look up to see who it was. She didn't want them to see how emotionaly hurt she was. Her wings suddenly grew small; small enough to just cover her up her small body.
Back to top Go down
silva

silva

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm

-silva made a low annoyed snort as he stomped into the room. his eyes clearly baring down upon the angel. a hand softly. yet firmly. reaching between her wings to pick her up with his large hand by her small waist. and a low snort coming from him- stop sulking like a babe. set upon by wolves. your not going to make anything better by crying. so WOMAN UP
Back to top Go down
Shiranagi Kitsura
Admin
Shiranagi Kitsura

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:48 pm

"Silva leave her alone for once." Shira said kneeling down slightly to pet the fox's head as it's tails wagged gently a golden aura around the fox that seemed to resonate with Shira's making it brighter and stronger.
Back to top Go down
angelofdarkness101

angelofdarkness101

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 pm

She looked up at Slvia in repsonse and nodded. She wiped her tears as she was picked up onto her feet. "Your right Slvia but I could easily be killed fighting the demon dragon, I don't think I have any useful powers."
Back to top Go down
-*~Night~*-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Night comes into the throne room followed by Luna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The throne room and Lounge   The throne room and Lounge - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The throne room and Lounge
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shira's Castle, Lounge, and Arena :: Lounge, Castle, Arena, etc. :: Castle and Lounge (Relaxing only, no drama please)-
Jump to: